Sunday, December 26, 2004

Our New Home

God is indeed a faithful God. Few weeks back, Ayi and I went to see his barong maker at Megatrade Hall where they were holding this Christmas bazaar. Since the person we were suppose to see was not yet around, Ayi and I strolled in the other Hall just to see what they were having. We happened to see a Furniture Sale mostly from the northern provinces. I don't know what got into Ayi that he just wouldn't let go of this opportunity to purchase the "sala" set even without a place to store them to. Oh by the way, we both have been really fascinated by wooden furnitures. We found one that is relatively cheaper than those we have seen and it's made from mahogany. It has an oriental design. To top it off, my husband-to-be also wanted the dining set to match the "sala" set. Oh boy, this is the first time I have seen him so obsessed with something (aside from me, haha!).

Guess what? We asked the owner if we could purchase the set with a deferred delivery date just so we could lock the exhibit price. Of course he agreed although it would be a bit of a hassle with them considering they need to bring it back to Isabela again (where the furnitures were made). Well, we claimed God's faithfulness and provision that by mid January, we would have a place where these can be delivered so that was the deadline we set with the owner of the furnitures. The week that followed, we were led into doing ocular visits to various locations where we could possible rent and in just a few days, the Lord answered our prayers. We got a place, a 1-bedroom, in Kapitolyo, just a block away from where I am currently renting. It was within the budget we prayed for. It isn't as beautiful and as spacey as I envisioned but well, the environment and the proximity was exactly as we prayed for. So there, I trusted the Lord and He gave me what I prayed for just in time. The furnitures would be delivered next week! Few weeks earlier than our deadline. What a mighty God we have!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ella Go said...

hi len...musta na married life.

August 15, 2005 at 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stumbled across your blog - it makes good reading. Thought you might be interested in our great gift website. With Christmas not far away you cwill be able to find a range of superb unique and novelty gift ideas for everyone. Take a look at The Cosmic Superstore or Christmas gift ideas UK

October 21, 2005 at 12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a spаm problеm on thіs website;
I аlso am а blogger, аnd I wаs ωаnting to know your situation; we haѵe
created ѕome nice ρractices and we are looking to exсhange solutions with other folks,
please shoot me an email if inteгested.

Feel free to viѕit my web page shopping

March 16, 2013 at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Only days until our blessed union!
We are so !!! Ayi and Len's Wedding Album Weddings@Work
Mik
Mhay
Alma
Abie
Cris
Eds
Faye